Skip to main content

How to immediately control or get rid off your stress !!


How to immediately control or get rid off your stress !!

We often face situations that control our psychological state of mind. Sometimes we are not prepared for it at all. It can be

1) An accident
2) Financial Stress ( Monitory Loss )
3) Health situation
4) Someone's Death
5) Failing in Academics or at workplace
6) Some abuse or bully at workplace or at school
7) Not able to Make our partner or children happy for what they want ....

and many more...

One or more of the above causes create stress or negative impact in our mind or eventually in our everyday life. It controls our activity. Our productivity may get reduced. Some people can get over it very fast or try to package it and keep in a certain corner in their mind as if it didn't make any impact to their lives. That doesn't mean they are ignorant but they have enough control and mental strength. Most of us get stuck or take time to get rid off it.

I am giving a solution in general in this article for how to control mind when such situation happens.
This kind of situations or incidents can have intense impact on our mind and body over time, if we keep thinking about it or let it  control ourselves. They are like one of the bad addictions e.g smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol or Doing drugs. It can create Trauma and push someone to self destruction or even suicide.

They have so much impact on our personal lives that we some times start neglecting ourselves and our priorities.Its not very easy to deal with such type of situations and over the time it can lead us to be the victim of mental health problems e.g Depression , Anxiety , Post Traumatic Disorders. Sometimes it takes months and years to get rid off the effect and come back to normal lifestyle and accepting everything as it is and celebrate life like before.

Now the real question is "How to Handle such evil situations" ? There can be several opinions by many GURU's or Psychologists or Therapists. I have invented  one very simple solution and it works. I had gone through terrible situation in my personal life. I lost both my parents because of their terminal health problems and it wasn't very easy to deal with it. It took me to a psychological state when i left my job , completely isolated myself  in one corner of my room and disconnected myself  from the rest of the world. The memories with my parents were haunting me every night !! I used to blame myself for everything that has happened and couldn't get a way from it.

I started thinking what people do when they are in these situations !! May be there are many people like me suffering from such mental illness or anxiety / depression / trauma disorder.

Solution


Keep yourself busy in something which you have never done in  life before. It can be any of the hobbies you always wanted to do and never got a chance to do and was somewhere in your subconscious mind.
e.g any of the new hobbies you want to develop e.g. photography , Painting , playing some games.

"Exploring a completely new area of specialization or subject" is one of the best healing techniques, according to me. I am sure there must be different other solutions including intake of medicines which i personally don't like or recommend , but diverting your mind to completely something new is one of the solutions and it worked for me.

In my case , I started developing contents and concentrated on Internet Marketing , which of course i have never done before and exploring the different aspects of marketing strategies kept my brain involved with certain things which were new to me. Also i concentrated on Health and Wellness. How can we maintain a healthy life style ? What food to eat what not to eat.

However it was not a fast process to get back to normal life. It almost took more than a year for me to forget and get rid off the trauma.

I am sharing my website on  Wellness Please go through it and share with your friends and families who are suffering from such problems and seeking help. We provide Help and support for people who are suffering from Stress and Anxiety in their everyday lives. Please check our services e.g. Retreats , Workshops and Online Mentoring.


                                    Please check my Ebook here as well available on AMAZON.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal tea and its Importance

Herbal Tea and Its importance !! Plants have been the primary source of medication since the prehistoric times. Many of the  medicines we get in the pharmacy today are derived from organic compounds present in plants.The statistics shows that about eighty percent of the population in countries like ASIA and AFRICA use Herbal Products derived from plants. We still don't know whether Herbal Medicines can cure cancer for sure. Herbal medicines and Drinking products have a great impact on today's society. I am going to discuss about Herbal Tea which is very common in many countries .. Herbal Tea       Herbal Tea is made from several herbs , spices and plants in hot water. Herbal tea doesn't contain caffeine. It is not like our regular tea which is produced from tea plants. There are several kinds of herbal Tea Products available online e.g.    Citrus Spice Herbal Tea    Chamomile Herbal Tea    Ginger Tea    Hibiscus Tea    Peppermint Tea    Enchinace

Essential Oils & Their Benefits

Essential Oil & Their Benefits  Welcome To my Blog. Here I am going to discuss about a number of essential oils and their benefits. Essential oils  are being used for thousand of years in different cultures for various Health and Medical purposes.They contain antioxidant properties. They are Antidepressant ,stimulating, Detoxifying,Calming. They are used for many therapy and have number of Health concerns. Lemon Oil  Lemon oil is probably the most commonly used oil used in everyday life. Its available in every grocery store with every products such as soap , freshener etc. It has detoxifying , anti-astringent, calming property.It is anti bacterial and antiseptic. Lemon oil can be mixed with many other oils such as lavender oil, rose oil , sandalwood oil etc and give a unique pleasant aroma. It has a component called D-limonene which helps to reduce Stress,  makes you feel calm and fresh. It helps to change someone's mood. Lemon oil is specially used for A

What is Anxiety And How to Handle it !!

What is Anxiety ?  Anxiety is a psychological state of mind that can happen from many different reasons. Generally everyone has  some level of anxiety. It can be a problem when it exceeds a certain level. Its a mental health problem. Anxiety can be awe full if someone can't control it. It can happen from Stress at workplace  or some sort of  "Loss" e.g Someone's Death. Anxiety with a higher level of intensity can lead to Panic Attack. My First Experience I remember when i had my first panic attack at night when i was sleeping. i woke up and couldn't sleep again. Next day when i was driving to my office i suddenly got scared from an intense fear that was controlling my mind and body. i had to pullover to a nearest gas station. I didn't know at that time it was "Panic Attack". My assumption was i am having some serious health problem e.g. Cancer ,Heart attack. I called a tow-truck to take my car back to my home, called my manager